This week’s OMR:
- Hive Jump
- A game I’m more than slightly behind on is a “retro” shoot-em-up. It’s an end of the day, let off some steam, unload your stress and your ammo into some alien adversaries type game.
- Oxygen Not Included
- Became addicted to this one early last week. To the point that I’m following multiple YouTubers as they play through they game.
- It’s a colony care game by the makers of Don’t Starve; people are calling it a mix between that and Rimworld (Neither games I’ve played, so I can’t confirm or deny these claims.)
- Hollow Knight Releases February 24th
- A dark, hand-drawn 2D platformer. RPG elements allow you to pick how you evolve as you level up and equip charms that add special attributes. I have my fingers crossed on getting a copy of this one before release, but most signs are pointing to no. If for some chance I do, I will definitely be posting video gameplay.